Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Just One More Day!

My bags are packed, I'm ready to go...I'm leavin' on a jet plane...
I can't say it any better than John Denver. Tomorrow is the day! I remember when it was only one month and now it is only ONE DAY!

Actually, my bags have been packed for a few days (well, packed and unpacked, then packed again). Stella is suffocating in the bag (she also doesn't understand the excessive amount of bubble wrap--I tell her it's for her own good), but tomorrow she will be free!

Julie is picking Stella and I up at 5:30am. My flight is at 9:00. I hope I don't forget my helmet! It's new (since I discovered a crack in the other one). Notice the nice red visor! Ooo la la!

I've confirmed tomorrow night's stay in Lakeside with my Warmshowers hosts Dennis and Julie. I have directions from the airport to Adventure 16 (to buy fuel for my stove) and from Adventure 16 to Dennis and Julie's house.

Now...I wait...until...tomorrow!!!

No comments: