Thursday, August 4, 2011

Back in France!

Woo Hoo! I am back in France with my friends, Mary-Clare and Max! No, I am not riding my bike, but here is a photo of a bike along the canal. I saw a touring cyclist yesterday. I could picture myself and Stella here!

I got to experience, for the first time, the "missing bag". Yes, my suitcase did not complete the journey with me. My flight out of Seattle was delayed by about 40 minutes. In San Francisco I changed planes and airlines. I made it to my next flight, but I don't think my suitcase did. Anyway, I had packed clothing in my carryon, so it was not a big hardship. My suitcase arrived last night at the house where I am staying. It did make me think about what I would have to do if that should happen on my bike tour of New Zealand. I guess, I would have to hang out in Kaitaia until the missing bag arrived. We'll just hope it doesn't happen...

The sun is up, and it is going to be another great day in France!

No comments: