Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Ready or Not, Here I Go!

And now the waiting...for the shuttle that will take me, Tilmann, and all the stuff to the airport for my flight to Spokane. It will probably take as long to get to the airport as it is to fly from Seattle to Spokane!
2 checked bags, and one pannier to carry on with the handlebar bag.

Yesterday, I packed Tilmann in his case for the second time. Recall that the first time took me 3 1/2 hours. The second time was an hour and 15 minutes. Much improved, I'd say! Packing into the case went better as I let air out of the rear tire too, and also took the saddle off the seat post. I added more protective bubble wrap, particularly behind the disc rotors, and also stuffed padding into the outside pockets (that thought hadn't occurred to me until late yesterday). Fingers are crossed that Tilmann survives his first flight!

One more hour before the shuttle picks me up...

No comments: