Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Once again, it's all about the food!

Ahhhh...such a nice day for a ride but, where to go? I know, how about a ride to Berry Fields in Centralia? Yes, that will satisfy my desire for a long ride AND, the food can't be beat! To make it more interesting, I'll make it a loop ride. Go to Centralia via Tilley Rd. and Grand Mound on Old Hwy 99 (becomes Harrison Ave. and comes out at the Outlets). Berry Fields is just 1 block south of Main St. on Pearl. Perfect! Have a delicious lunch of grilled crab and provolone sandwich and a nice piece of German Chocolate Cream Pie for dessert! Then ride back up Hwy 507 to Tenino and take the trail home from there. Round trip: 60.9 miles. Didn't take any pictures as, scenery-wise, this is not all that beautiful of a ride. I guess I should have taken a picture of my lunch! Now that was beautiful!
Can't believe how many 50+ mile rides I've been able to do this winter! Still, wish it was summer and I was touring.

No comments: