Thursday, June 17, 2010

Bags Are Packed--1 Day to Go!



My bags are packed. I'm ready to go... This is starting to sound like a John Denver song! Except, I'm not leaving on a jet plane. All of this stuff packed into 4 panniers, a handlebar bag and the stack on the top of the rear rack. I really didn't think I would be able to fit it all in. I am such a good packer! How much does it all weigh? About 80 lbs. when I add the last few small items. Once I'm on the road for a few days, it will probably end up at an average of 70 lbs. Right now I am carrying alot of food--way more than I need to.



Stella has her new rear wheel and Chris at Old Town gave her a good going-over. Adjusting brakes and deraillers; tightening bolts and cranks. She should be good to go.
Next post will be from Grayland!

No comments: