Tuesday, July 4, 2023

Oregon Outback Day 6-Prineville and the Friends Are Here!

Happy 4th of July!

From Trixie!

Don’t mind me…just getting a little drink. 

After a breakfast of delicious French toast, I went for a soak in the hot tub. 

Feels so good!

We were going to go to the 4th of July parade, but we were chatting and decided not to go. Later in the day there was a knock at the door. It was Mike, Debbie’s brother, my cousin. He hasn’t seen me since I was 5 or 6! 

Me and my cousins!

Just before Mike left, Jana, Bill, Erin, and Steph arrived. Oh, and Radar and Echo. The gang was all together! Everyone got their bags packed on the bikes. 

Packing up!

We had a delicious dinner of steak, corn-on-the-cob, coleslaw, and apple pie. Doesn’t get more American than that!

Now we’re waiting for the fireworks. Tomorrow we ride!
Goodnight!





No comments: