Monday, December 25, 2023

12/25-A Quiet Christmas

Not much to report on today. It was a pretty quiet Christmas Day. We mostly sat around doing nothing. I did FaceTime with my youngest son. 

Tomorrow we are moving to another cabaña while Alex’s toe continues to heal. I packed up my tent, and generally pulled things together. We don’t have to be out of here until 1:00, but we can’t get into the new place until 2:30. Everything will be open again tomorrow, so we’ll probably get some lunch before we move. Our bikes can stay on the back deck of this place. 

Today started out cloudy, but it is now clear blue skies, and temps in the upper 60s. Tomorrow it’s going to be almost 80!

Just because, here’s a couple of photos I took the other day. 

There are a couple of buildings like this in town. I’d be curious to see the inside. 

These birds are very noisy. 

That’s about it. I hope you all have had a wonderful Christmas Day!

No comments: